I..(short list of my hobbies and habbits)

Na..(habbits and hobbies)

~LOVE music.
~LOVE my hair.(okay it seems strange but it's really true)
~LOVE people around me. Saranghaeyo!~
~listen to the music or doing something with my hair anytime, anywhere.
~am interested to learn any musical instruments
~had learnt piano since I was like four and a half or five.
~am increasing my piano skills
~am a really faithful V.I.P(well I also am an ELF, Sone and sorts but I mostly love Big Bang
~love to listen K-pop like Big Bang, Super Junior, 2NE1, B2ST, SNSD and others.
~love listening to Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Owl City, and others too, even though my current interest is K-pop.
~have so much songs on my iTunes, mp3 and other places(it's spread everywhere!)

and I will write diaries here, no matter what is it talking about. Gomawo.. Saranghamnida~

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Neomu neomu hangbokhae!!!~

So happy now:D I find most of my lost items in ONE ROOM. Oh, u dunno that I tend to lost things anywhere, anytime right? Well now u know;) That's my bad habbit. But just now, I find many lost things of mines so I am haaappy;))

Uhmmm what I found is my cellphone's charger, my friend's 4 DVDs(yea IKR I felt soo guilty bout that before), my dark colored jeans, 2 tees, a bag and 2 headbands. Quite a lot, eh? IKR. I found all of these things in a bedroom at my gran's house(yea I live in my gran's house and go home during weekends coz my school is nearby). I move there with all of these things and when I move back I completely forgot that I put alot of things inside. I didn't even bother to look at that place when I'm looking for those things== Well at least it's now back and I'm haaappy!!~ neomu hangbokhae!!!

P.S: I am also home from Trawas, a semi-village small city near my city. It's in the mountain and it's cold AND it boost up my mood;D

No comments:

Post a Comment