I..(short list of my hobbies and habbits)

Na..(habbits and hobbies)

~LOVE music.
~LOVE my hair.(okay it seems strange but it's really true)
~LOVE people around me. Saranghaeyo!~
~listen to the music or doing something with my hair anytime, anywhere.
~am interested to learn any musical instruments
~had learnt piano since I was like four and a half or five.
~am increasing my piano skills
~am a really faithful V.I.P(well I also am an ELF, Sone and sorts but I mostly love Big Bang
~love to listen K-pop like Big Bang, Super Junior, 2NE1, B2ST, SNSD and others.
~love listening to Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Owl City, and others too, even though my current interest is K-pop.
~have so much songs on my iTunes, mp3 and other places(it's spread everywhere!)

and I will write diaries here, no matter what is it talking about. Gomawo.. Saranghamnida~

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Exams!!!

Why in the world do we have exams??? It's frustating and tiring.. and what's worse is that I didn't even bother to study;P I know, I know.. exams are here to test the student's skills.. but have u ever think bout the feelings of people who gets low scores? It may give them shocks and traumas.. but nevermind. It's not like I got shocks and traumas because of low scores:P

No comments:

Post a Comment